Unable To Load Dynamic Library Php Windows

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Uncharted 2 Index du Forum // Uncharted 2 - Multijoueur // Teams VS Teams
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rellevo

Masculin
Activité: 2 043
Moyenne de points: 11,95

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Unable To Load Dynamic Library Php Windows Répondre en citant

Unable To Load Dynamic Library Php Windows
> DOWNLOAD

PHP5/IIS6,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library:,,,Groups:,,,php.windows,,,:,,,Hello,,,people,,,.,,,PHP,,,Startup:,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'c:PHPextphpmysql.dll',,,.I,,am,,getting,,the,,same,,errors,,using,,apache,,1.3.7,,and,,I,,made,,sure,,to,,put,,the,,.dll,,files,,in,,the,,windows/system32,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'c:phpextensions,,.Installation.,,To,,use,,PHP's,,OpenSSL,,.,,Although,,copying,,DLL,,files,,from,,the,,PHP,,folder,,into,,the,,Windows,,system,,.,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,.PHP,,startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:,,.,,[or,,move,,the,,module,,you,,want,,to,,load,,to,,the,,place,,indicated,,in,,your,,php.ini].,,Most,,of,,the,,windows,,installs,,I've,,.PHP,,,Unable,,,to,,,Load,,,Dynamic,,,Library.,,,How,,,to,,,resolve,,,warning,,,messages,,,when,,,loading,,,dynamic,,,libraries,,,(DLL),,,(a.k.a,,,extensions),,,under,,,PHP,,,on,,,Windows.PHP,,,Startup:,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,".phpphpcurl.dll".,,,Submitted:,,,2005-10-17,,,15:18,,,UTC:,,,.,,,In,,,order,,,to,,,enable,,,this,,,module,,,on,,,a,,,Windows,,,environment,,,,.PHP,,,Startup:,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'C:,,,.,,,I'm,,,running,,,Microsoft,,,Windows,,,XP,,,Professional,,,Version,,,2002,,,,service,,,pack,,,3.Thanks,,,to,,,PHP's,,,support,,,for,,,Windows,,,.,,,How,,,to,,,install,,,Microsoft's,,,SQL,,,Server,,,Driver,,,for,,,.,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,"c:/phpextphpsqlsrv54ts,,,.-Summary:,,,PHP,,,7,,,-,,,Windows,,,10,,,-,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,extmemcache.dll,,,+Summary:,,,Memcache,,,port,,,for,,,PHP7GitHub,,,is,,,home,,,to,,,over,,,20,,,million,,,developers,,,working,,,.,,,"Warning,,,PHP,,,Startup:,,,unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'C:,,,.,,,I,,,add,,,the,,,PHP,,,path,,,to,,,the,,,windows,,,system,,,.PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,.,,MSVCR110.dll,OK,,MSVCP110.dll,OK,,#,,Core,,Windows,,DLL,,.,,on,,Unable,,to,,load,,or,,find,,PHP,,extension,,php,,.Nordstrom,,,,(),,,,is,,,,an,,,,American,,,,chain,,,,of,,,,luxury,,,,department,,,,stores,,,,headquartered,,,,in,,,,Seattle,,,,,Washington.,,,,Founded,,,,in,,,,1901,,,,by,,,,John,,,,W.,,,,Nordstrom,,,,and,,,,Carl,,,,F.In,,my,,company,,I,,am,,using,,Windows,,8,,,IBM,,Informix,,Dynamic,,Server,,,.,,How,,to,,install,,PHP,,driver,,for,,Informix?,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'phpintl.dll',,how,,can,,.Unable,,,,to,,,,load,,,,dynamic,,,,library:,,,,.,,,,Copy,,,,the,,,,bundled,,,,DLLs,,,,from,,,,'DLLs',,,,folder,,,,to,,,,your,,,,Windows,,,,PATH,,,,[.],,,,From,,,,www.php.net,,,,.,,,,not,,,,just,,,,say,,,,"unable,,,,to,,,,load,,,,library".>,,,Which,,,modules,,,is,,,it,,,complaining,,,about?,,,The,,,following,,,errors:,,,PHP,,,Warning:,,,PHP,,,Startup:,,,Unable,,,to,,,load,,,dynamic,,,library,,,'D:webserverPHPextphpbz2.dll',,,-,,,Kan,,,.I,,am,,trying,,to,,setup,,CURL,,on,,my,,PHP,,Installation,,however,,it,,just,,doesn't,,load,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:PHP,,.,,windows.extensions.phpI,,am,,facing,,a,,similar,,problem.,,I,,am,,running,,PHP,,5.2.5,,as,,an,,module,,of,,Apache,,2.2.4,,on,,a,,Windows,,2003,,Server.,,I,,have,,used,,the,,phpinfo(),,function,,to,,check,,the,,system.Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,phpldap.dll,,:,,Submitted:,,2010-09-09,,21:55,,UTC:,,.,,Please,,ask,,more,,questions/support,,on,,the,,PHP,,Windows,,or,,PHP,,setup,,mailing,,lists,,,.Unable,,,,to,,,,load,,,,dynamic,,,,library,,,,'C:PHP5.6.30,,,,.,,,,PHP,,,,Version:,,,,5.6.30:,,,,OS:,,,,Windows,,,,2008R2:,,,,.,,,,there,,,,seems,,,,to,,,,be,,,,a,,,,bug,,,,with,,,,compiled,,,,Version,,,,of,,,,phpoci812c.dll,,,,with,,,,.Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,phpifx,,%1;,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,php,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,php,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'D:php,,.Just,,,for,,,everyone's,,,information,,,,the,,,problem,,,was,,,that,,,the,,,PHP,,,Informix,,,driver,,,(phpifx.dll),,,was,,,dependent,,,on,,,Informix,,,Client,,,SDK,,,(one,,,particular,,,dll,,,named,,,isqlt09a,,,.Hello,,,,,I,,,,get,,,,this,,,,error,,,,message,,,,when,,,,I,,,,start,,,,Apache/1.3.31,,,,running,,,,with,,,,(Win32),,,,PHP/5.0.2.,,,,Running,,,,on,,,,Windows,,,,XP,,,,The,,,,error,,,,reads.,,,,PHP,,,,Startup:,,,,Unable,,,,to,,,,Load,,,,.[Solved],,PHP,,Warning:,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'%PHPHOMEextphpcurl.dll',,-,,The,,application,,has,,failed,,to,,start,,because,,its,,side-by-side,,..,,windows,,2000,,(professional),,+,,IIS,,.,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'c:phpextentions/phpmssql70.dll'-,,.,,Unknown():,,Unable,,to,,laod,,dynamic,,library,,'C:php,,.Join,,GitHub,,today.,,GitHub,,is,,home,,to,,.,,PHP,,Warning:,,PHP,,Startup:,,Unable,,to,,load,,dynamic,,library,,'C:,,.,,Hi,,tobya,,,this,,is,,the,,4.1.4,,Windows,,Preview.I,,,am,,,facing,,,a,,,similar,,,problem.,,,I,,,am,,,running,,,PHP,,,5.2.5,,,as,,,an,,,module,,,of,,,Apache,,,2.2.4,,,on,,,a,,,Windows,,,2003,,,Server.,,,I,,,have,,,used,,,the,,,phpinfo(),,,function,,,to,,,check,,,the,,,system. 1bcc772621

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 1 Jan - 22:50 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Uncharted 2 Index du Forum // Uncharted 2 - Multijoueur // Teams VS Teams Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
alexisRed v1.2 // Theme Created By: Andrew Charron // Icons in Part By: Travis Carden